Words on the Waves Festival is excited to bring an annual event to the Central Coast celebrating culture and community.
In a time when arts funding has been cut and the urge for human connection and cultural enrichment is stronger than ever, your support is invaluable.
Your support will:
- Assist us in bringing high-profile writers, illustrators and industry luminaries to share their journey and their stories.
- Bring together local and aspiring writers through professional workshops.
- Provide engaging education programs to nurture our next generation of readers and writers.
- Help us raise the profile of the Central Coast as a desirable destination to live in and visit, by spotlighting the best local businesses and enterprises as well as the area’s natural beauty.
- Support us by contributing to promotion, venue hire, travel costs for speakers, production overheads and many other types of essential in-kind support.
As a not-for-profit organisation run with a small team of volunteers, contributions of any size go a long way.
You can Donate online or else contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our Partners Package. We would love to work with you in bringing awareness to your business with our connected and engaged community.
Thank you for your support
Please note: We are unable to offer tax deductible donations at this time.
Support our Festival
As a not-for-profit organisation run with a small team of volunteers, contributions of any size go a long way in enriching the creative culture of our community. The Committee includes local Peninsula residents passionate about bringing the arts to the Coast. We are seeking support from the community to help us create a wonderful and inclusive festival.